At X-Essays.com your privacy and your personal information security is one of our main priorities. We want our clients to fully understand, what information we collect and how we further use it and how we store it. Be assured that we only collect information that is necessary for us to provide you with our products and services
Personal info we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Contact Phone Number(s)
- Other electronic data that helps us analyze and improve your customer experience with our Website
Our goal is that you know what personal info we collect, exactly why we collect such data, and how we use it. We also provide you with options to access that data to control and update it when necessary
Personal Information We Collect
In order to provide you with quality service and products, we collect the above-mentioned information from you. You provide it to X-Essays.com voluntarily; we in no other way can or will retrieve it from you. Information that we collect is needed to match your product requirements, to contact you in case order clarifications are needed and to deliver the final product. You provide this information in the following circumstances:
- When making your first purchase, you automatically create a personal account with X-Essays.com. You will provide your contact information in order to create an account.
- When placing orders with X-Essays.com, you provide very specific details that may reveal personal information (such as year of study, the Subject the product addresses or the name of the course you take). We assure you that this information is used ONLY to match your order requirements.
- You may request help from the X-Essays.com customer support department. In this case, you will provide your email address and phone number so that we may contact you.
- You may fill out contact forms to sign up for our newsletters or other information /alerts. In this case, you will provide your email address and a cell phone number.
- If you participate in any of our surveys, contests, or other interactive activities, you may be providing your contact information
Again, all of this information you provide voluntarily, it may not and will not be retrieved by us in any other way than from you directly, by filling in the respected website/application fields and forms.
Other Information We Collect
We indirectly collect some information too.
1. We keep track of all the orders and communication you have in respect to these orders via communication channels the service provides. We record and store the history of our communication in order to provide the quality service and improve your customer experience.
3. We often collect IP addresses, browser types, dates, times of use of our services, preferred language, types of devices used to access our site in order to technically adjust our service content to your needs.
4. You may also provide us with personal information of others who might benefit from our products or services (if you become our Affiliate Program Member). We use this information for purposes of promoting our products/services or for identifying potential new customers.
This information is stored and used within X-Essays.com ONLY, will not be resold or provided to any third party, that is not related to the delivery of the service you purchase
How We Use the Information We Collect
We only collect the minimum amount of data we need for purposes of serving you better and we limit our use of it to the following:
1. Data you have given us permission to use for stated purposes
2. Data you have provided that we must use to communicate with you in order to deliver services
We also store data that we use to update or improve our services to you. When you have purchased products or services, we keep this information and use it to offer additional services that we believe may interest you. As well, we use it for the following:
1. To diagnose any issues with our site, including errors, broken links, security risks, and improvements we can make to our site, app, or pages
2. To identify our clients and protect the company against fraud and abuse
What We Share
There are times when your personal information is shared with third parties, and it is important that you know under what circumstances this occurs:
1. We will share with other partner parties, whose services are integrated with ours (spell checkers, service platforms etc.)
2. We will share with third parties with whom we have contracted for certain services, to include:
- Payment processors
- Those who are contracted to administer surveys, contests, etc.
- Contractors we may use to deliver emails, surveys, etc.
- Others with whom we contract for customer relationship functions
Information that we share is necessary for our partners to perform their functions. They may not share your information with anyone else, other than sub-contractors, and the same terms and conditions apply to them.
How and Why We Communicate With You
We will communicate with you regarding services you have purchased. We may also communicate with you about additional services offered by us or third parties if we believe they will be of interest to you. You may withdraw permission at any time, and the process for that is covered later in this policy. In general, these are the methods used to communicate with you:
- Phone Calls
- Text Messaging
- Automated emails or texts that are sent out in bulk to our mailing/contact lists
Our Use of Web Analytics Tools
We use a variety of analytics tools that are available to us to collect information about how our users/customers interact with our website or app. This information includes how you access our site or app, what pages you visit, and the length of time you spend on each page. Again, this information is aggregated so that we can improve and update our site/app for a better user experience.
When You Access Third-Part Sites From Our Site
Your Control of Your Personal Data
You can access all of your personal data through the account settings on your account page. Here you may update your information or request to delete of any of it. Should request deletion of your personal information in the course of our completing an order from you, the data will remain in force, as long as we need it to complete your order. Once it is no longer required, we will delete it.
Our Procedures for Storing and Securing Your Data
We use the latest technologies to securely store your personal information, even using encryption when warranted.
Further, we keep your personal data as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested. There are other reasons for retaining your information beyond that point.
1. Storing it may be required by law or through a legal contract to which we are a party
2. For preserving a record of your transaction, resolving disputes, or either defending or enforcing our legal rights
3. For managing our financial records
If you have concerns regarding our retention of your personal data, please contact out customer support department.
Your Use of ‘Do Not Track’ Notifications
Some browsers allow you to place a ‘do not track’ notification when you visit a website. Because the meaning of this notification is not clear, you need to understand that we do not alter our policies or procedures when we see these notifications.
We provide products and services to individuals who are at least 18 years of age. The reasons are obvious. We do not to obtain or store personal data of minor children. If you believe that an under-age child has access to our site and ordered services, we ask that you notify us immediately.
We have a customer support department that is open 24 hours a day and available by phone, live chat, or email, as indicated on our site. We will respond as quickly as possible to any question or concerns you may have.